The Global Health Institute (GHI) serves as a coordination point to match qualified staff and volunteers with specific needs and requests that we receive from our network of International Partner Sites around the world. GHI staff works with volunteers on assignment preparation, institutional approval and guidance related to visas, travel and other logistical support.
Loma Linda University Health employees, residents and volunteers may serve individually or with a group.
Service opportunities may include:
- Administrative or clinical consultation
- Clinical care at a mission hospital or project site
- Community health assessment
- Mentoring, teaching, and training
- Needs and outcome assessment
- Project development and planning
International Volunteer Programs
Loma Linda University Health staff who want to volunteer for overseas mission service are provided with international service opportunities.Learn more