GHI serves as a coordination point to match qualified staff and volunteers with specific needs and requests that we receive from our network of strategic interest sites around the world. GHI staff works with the volunteer for assignment preparation, institutional approval, and to provide guidance related to visas, travel, and other logistical support.
Some of the service opportunities at LLU international strategic interest sites for LLU employees, residents, and volunteers include:
- Administrative or clinical consultation
- Clinical care at a mission hospital or project site
- Community health assessment
- Mentoring, teaching, and training
- Needs and outcome assessment
- Project development and planning
Volunteer with a group or as an individual.