Specifically designed for Seventh-day Adventist leaders and healthcare professionals, the global healthcare conference will be held in Pune, India, January 22-25, 2020.
Collaborating organizations include Adventist Health International, the Southern Asia Division, the Health Ministries and Education departments at the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, and the Loma Linda University Health Global Health Institute.
Learn More & Register
To register or learn more about the conference visit lluglobal.com/india2020
Strengthening health systems is accomplished through a framework of core components and goals/outcomes. This conference will address five system building blocks: strategic planning, professional staff employment systems, health information systems, financing and leadership. Delegates will be expected to bring their draft institutional strategic plans and participate in peer consultations, as well as present a “best practice project” proposal designed to improve an identified institutional challenge. A concurrent break-out session is targeted specifically to dentists and those who manage dental practices. The conference also provides a venue for collaboration between sister institutions by encouraging dialogue to share challenges, successes and practical solutions.
- Discuss the purpose and value of strategic planning and review proposed institutional strategic plans.
- Discuss challenges facing healthcare organizations and best practice projects that can be initiated in order to make improvements to the institution.
- Identify tools (integrated electronic systems, fundraising, professional staff employment systems, nursing leadership, quality improvement) that are essential in developing effective health systems.
- Facilitate continuing dental education opportunities for dentists and suggest a system to optimize dental practices across the Southern Asia Division.
- Provide opportunities for networking, sharing and collaboration.