Loma Linda University Health international service trips are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and approved by the LLUH Global Outreach Administrative Committee (GOAC).
For the most up-to-date and accurate information on COVID-19 and travel, please visit the following websites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - see a COVID-19 situation summary, travel FAQs, or enroll in updates:
- Travel FAQS - frequently asked questions about travel are answered
- Email/Text Message Updates - receive emails and/or text message updates about COVID-19
U.S. Department of State - view travel advisories, restrictions, country information, or enroll in:
- Travel Advisories - sign up for email advisories to specific destinations when they are posted
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) - a free service allowing U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate so that they may contact you in an emergency and help family and friends get in touch with you
World Health Organization (WHO) - read global updates about COVID-19
LLUH Coronavirus - see what we know about COVID-19
Travel, Destination & Security Inquiries
International SOS (ISOS), is a 24/7 medical and security travel service available to all travelers on a Loma Linda University Health-sponsored trip. They provide security and medical briefing consultation services by phone, at no charge. You can also sign up to receive email alerts or download the Assistance App — where ISOS resources are a tap away.
LLUH membership number: 11BCAS534711
Receive a free 24/7 travel consultation by calling the ISOS dedicated telephone number: +1-215-942-8478, provide LLUH's membership number.
Log in to ISOS member website to sign up for health and security email alerts using LLUH's membership number.
Download the free ISOS Assistance App to receive up-to-date travel security analysis and medical information. Assistance App features:
- One-click dialing to the closest International SOS Assistance Center for immediate help
- Mobile-friendly medical and security information to prepare for trips
- Latest medical and security alerts, delivering travel advice before and during trips
- Favorite country content for fast navigation to travelers' most used information