Have a great story idea?
Whether you've had a great experience serving overseas through Loma Linda University Health or know a dedicated LLUH volunteer who has changed lives around the globe, your story submission could be featured in a variety of ways — including, but not limited to: social media, website content and print or news media.
You will be contacted if your submission is a good fit for any these platforms. Submit your story idea by emailing GHI's communication specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kinds of photos should you take?
- Support your trip objectives
- Show impact and tell your story
- Are high-resolution, in-focus, vertical in orientation
- Are consented, see form requirements below
All patient care photos must be consented
If you are traveling overseas and taking pictures on behalf of Loma Linda University Health, photography consent forms are required.
- Consent Form: Non-Patient - ENGLISH
- Consent Form: Patient - ENGLISH
- Consent Form: Minor Non-Patient - ENGLISH
- Consent Form: Minor Patient - ENGLISH
How to submit photos & completed photo consent forms
Please email email@example.com to coordinate appropriate delivery of photos and signed consent forms.