Loma Linda University Health International Asthma Consortium to host the May 2 live web conference "Global Insights into the Treatment and Barriers of Asthma Care in the United States and Ghana."
Laren Tan, PhD, director, comprehensive program for obstructive airway diseases, will moderate a discussion about:
- Management of acute and chronic asthma
- Novel treatments for the most severe asthmatic
- Strategies to provide successful asthma care
- Dr. Gilbert Donkor, emergency physician, Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital, Kusmani, Ghana
- Dr. Agyenim Boateng, internist, chief medical director, Ghana Adventist Health Service, Kusami, Ghana
- Dr. Kwame Agyeman, PGY-2 internal medicine, Loma Linda University Health committee member
- Dr. Brett Schaeffer, PGY-2 internal medicine, Loma Linda University Health committee member
Event will be held from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Thursday, May 2, in the Miracle Room C1108 at the Wong Kerlee Conference Center.
Program and admission
Admission is free for Loma Linda University Health employees and Loma Linda University students. A light breakfast will be served.